Sunday, April 15, 2007

My name is Chris, and I have a problem...

OK, so if you've been reading through my posts, you'll notice that I said that I had gone on a Tim Horton's diet. Well, as an update of what's been going on.... yyeeaa... they need AA for Tim's coffee. The crappy part was that, and what justified the means, was it was Roll up the Rim time. Well, for a guy who wasn't supposed to be playing, I've had my best year to date... not keeping an accurate count, but at least 6 or 7 coffee's and 4 doughnuts.

There will be people out there going to argue with me, but I really find Tim Horton's coffee not all that great, unless I add the cream and sugar, and Tim's coffee is the only coffee I'll add cream/milk and sugar to. That should speak volumes to me and I've tried to stop, or slow down but DAMN, I swear they've put crack in their coffee. It's gotten quite bad to the point where I know the fastest Tim's places are (it's a cash only Tim's by the way) and what times to avoid them and have gotten to the point where some of the staff know what I want even before I show up.

This is going to be my best summer yet, with a really great girl who is quite active, and we have planned a hike up a mountain this summer and I'm looking forward to it. It's something that I wouldn't have done with anyone else, until Valerie came along. I'm hoping that my Tim's addiction will subside and me trying to get in better shape than I am now (although I figure that because it was the winter, I was putting on some "winter weight" for hibernation).

As for my addiction, I'm weaning myself off of it. I've gone from the extra large coffee milkshake creating "double double" to the large "single single" hoping that cuts back on the crap I take in and hopefully, a turn for the good to lose some weight. What ever happens, I'm hoping for the good and not the worst.

~Chris

No comments: