Sunday, April 8, 2007

Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ok, so you all know the subject of this. I'm here to tell you, if you remember what it was like before, DO NOT SEE THIS!!! I was HUGE fan of the orignal show and the original movie, the LIVE version of it, and to see this abomination of the old show really hurt. In my opinion, you can not make an animated version of a movie that was once with live actors in costumes. I took my girlfriend with me and 3/4 through the movie, I appologized to her for bringing her to this movie. She giggled and whispered back "payback is a b***ch." I owe this girl BIG TIME!! I have a feeling that the next biggest mushy chick flick that comes out, she and I will be in line to see it.










I hope you see the nasty difference to what it is on here. I was VERY dissapointed, as were the people I went to see it with, girlfriend not withstanding. So, if you at all remember what the old one was like, my review... um, can there be a minus? Also... April O'Neil... has a very uncanny likeness to Laura Croft, if you get what I mean.
Yes, it did fill an evening, but... we'll never get that time back *sigh*
~Chris

No comments: