Saturday, April 21, 2007

What happens when I get bored....

So... the hair question has come up a number of times with people telling me... "just take it all off." Well, it wasn't untill I actually listened to a guy at work... plus, it was my attempt to try and be a bit more spontainious at the same time. I looked at it and last wednesday, eating wings with my crew from work, I said... "what the hell... it's only hair, if I don't like it, I can grow it back." Thusly, here I am.

My friend Andrew (see his 04.14.2007 and 04.16.2007 posts) and has a post about his hair and what he should do with it. Through out the last 5 years, I have gotten shorter and shorter, tried manipulating it somewhat to a point where I thought it looked good, but then I still needed to maintaining it every week to two weeks. Well, this morning I pulled out the clippers, oiled them up and put blade to skin... unguarded. Now, I wish I had someone taking pictures of me as I was doing this because really... it's quite intresting the process I went through getting it buzzed off. Let me know what you think....


~Chris

1 comment:

|:::lockan:::| said...

I like it. I think it suits you.