Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I should really update this thing more often...

OK, so, since the last time I was bored and cut off all my hair (got rave reviews by the way, except for mom... of course) I have gone to the doctor to get my back looked at. I've been progressively getting worse and worse back pain and it finally got toooo much about a month ago and finally saw a doctor about it. With countless liters of blood taken and over a dozen x-ray's they found..... um.... nothing. Other than the SLIGHT curvature of my spine... nothing was found. So... off to physio I go. Dreading the bill after 3 months of the recommended physio, I looked up my blue cross and found that after all claims are said and done... I'll end up $200 out of pocket. Fine by me, just so long as I get better SOON!! This back pain is killing me, but so far so good. Mostly strengthening exercise for my core area but still... it's needed.

On the other front... things have been quite boring. I'm getting out to the rifle range about once a month with a guy from work. I have a blast (pardon the pun.... you know what... don't pardon it... I meant every bit of it!!) and the usual saying afterwards is "another Sunday all shot to hell." I was going to take a picture and you'll see it below. Another thing to write about, my buddy at work brought in his son's little dirt bike one evening, learned how to ride a motorbike. Small yes... but a LOT of fun. Now I want to get my license. So many things, so much money and so little to spend. Oh well... I'll get there.

As for anything significant as of late... nuthin'. My mind turns on projects past and present, what I want to do, what I probably won't do, the toys I want... it never ends I tell ya. As of late?? I've got my mind workin' on a 2000/2002 Chevy Impala. Now, I know I'm going to get a bit of flack for buying an "old persons car" but ever since I saw it come out, I've wanted one. I've loved the looks and I figure, if Cops and cabs are driving it, it can't be all that bad of a car. I want a bigger car, something with better legs for the highways and easier on the back. It will be a little rougher on the fuel part, but I figure this is something that would work out well. I'm also thinking that since Valerie is going to be in Lake Louise for a bit more, as awesome as my little car is, it's very rough on the road.

Anyway, just thoughts for now... and for now... I'm out.

~Chris



Oh ya, as for that pic... Wasn't able to get one as we were just having fun putting bullets down rainge and playing with guns, so for now, I'll leave you with this:


No comments: