Monday, May 21, 2007

My best May long yet....

So, you all read my "realization by chris" post, well I know have something to add to that. Kinda like a "Realizations by Chris... Part 2" only with something to add to it. So, my best friend Nathan read that post and he said that he had totally forgotten about it until I brought it up. Those were good days, and they were memorable days as well.


This weekend was no less memorable than any other cruise we've had, just that this one was done at the start of cruising season and my good first cruise in a little under 3 years I figure and after that first post... I was itching to get back in the saddle and head out back on Whyte, and get back with my riding partner. What made this cruise memorable? I gave Nathan a Mohawk. Damn, for my first Mohawk, it looks pretty damn good. And it made the cruise too, it made it a lot better and with more style than we could have hoped for.


The cruise was great, we stopped at a place called Dadeo's and had Catfish fingers with sweet potato fries, and for our final circuit on Whyte before we hit up 109th to get back over the river... we did what Nathan wanted to do... took up the outside lane for just us... we weren't too slow, not slow enough for people to pass us too quickly... And as per normal, we got the head turns from our bikes. That part I love... Both Nathan and I were surprised that, even though as out of riding condition I was, I was still able to keep up and I really wasn't all that sore the next day. My ass was though, but only 'cause it's gotten soft.


Your right Nathan, gonna have to keep riding, even if it is boring and only 20 min... gotta do it.


Later


~Chris

No comments: