Saturday, September 15, 2007

Adventures with Ranger Pt.1

Ok, so here I am writing this in correlation to my first attempt to customize my truck. I'm not impressed... at all. I had a thought/dream last night that they were riveted on. Well, they weren't... BUT they did have location holes in the sides of the quarter panels to locate the placard. I didn't even think of that. Oh well... Too late now.

It never even entered my mind that something like that would be there. A little advice, do some research or be properly prepared to do stuff like that...lol If I wanted to keep it like that, I'd need to weld up the holes and repaint both quarters... *sigh* Damn, was looking forward to it to... ah well... Check out the pics... hopefully you'll get to see them...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51829&l=25e0a&id=676600373

Next week... brakes!!

~Chris

No comments: