Friday, February 23, 2007

Choices Choices Choices, and some other stuff...


Ok, so here I am faced with another nasty ass'd dilemma. Just when I had thought I had made a choice to stick where I'm at... I find out that one of the guys my dad went to Bosnia with works with the city and they are in serious need of class 3 drivers and that any time I'm ready to switch... ARG!!! and for those of you who know anything about me, I'm horrible at making decisions... And just when I thought I had figured this one out.

So, on to other things. Why is it hard to date??? I've got numerous girls who are friends who are wondering why I am still single. I mean really... I think the one who should be asking that question is the man writing this message thinggy (thought I was gonna say blog weren't ya??... :P). So, just about everyone has told me that I should be married/steady relationship like, but really... my longest relationship of ANY type is no more than say... oh.... 5 weeks... and that would be stretching it a bit. Is it also wrong that I'm just starting to figure out how to date? At 27, you would have thought that I would have had that all figured out by high school.

Here's how things are looking. I've done the Internet thing... almost to death. There's a little cutie that I've been talking to at my regular Tim's and I've been wanting to ask her out but I just can't spit it out. Arg... that pisses me off mostly 'cause I so want to do it... but can't...lol I'm not alone in the asking girls out, that makes me feel a little bit better but doesn't solve the fact that I'm not outgoing enough to ask someone out. I just can't ask someone I don't know out... that I can't do... I need to talk with them for a bit and find out about them... I mean... what if they are dealing crack on the weekends? Or turning tricks to pay for college.

Anyway, I may have to face the fact that I'll have to meet someone like myself, not as outgoing and likes to hang inside and watch the Discovery channel for hours on end because we don't want to get too involved in anything out side our front door. Not that I'm opposed to sitting at home some days, but I really am wanting to get outside and enjoy life and start having some fun. As much fun as MSN friends are, they are online and I'm trying to get OUT of the house. The past day and a bit, I've been looking at joining a pay internet site, just because I am just figuring out this whole dating thing. And who knows... I pimp myself for a little under a month, and if it goes good, then I can keep going... but until then, for those of us who have done the Plenty of Fish thing.... I'm sorry. Most have had good luck, but I... have not.

That's how things stand for now... Later!!