Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DAMN Tim Hortons!!! DAMN THEM ALL TO HECK!!!

I really picked the wrong time to lay off the double doubles. I realized mid last week that it's "RRRRRRRRRRoll Up The Rim to Win"season again. My, it sure came up quite fast this year didn't it. I usually do my part to boost their profits in order to win as much as a free doughnut or coffee (and yes, sometimes I smile and do a dance when I get a free coffee/doughnut) just to see if I can win all my money back in either, what is it this year, one of 500 prizes of $1000, one of 100 Panasonic 42" Plasma TV's, one of 10,000 iPod Nano's or one of 30 Toyota Hybrid Camry's (personally I'd rather have a BBQ or one of those nasty Shwinn Tim's bicycle's than an iPod, mine sucks and has corrupted and need to reformat every time I try to load music DON'T BUY THOSE!!!).

Now, I say the wrong time because since I've started in this Aircraft Manufacturing industry, I have gained a bountiful 30lb's and an activity level to do anything that would warrant me gaining that much weight. I can't say I've made some good choices either but damn... I would have thought that there would have been more activity than what I'm doing now. Regardless of the fact, I'm on debt reduction mode (yes, lots of KD, hot dogs, cereal and peanut butter are quite visible in my, quite near, future) so I can pay down my debt the quickest way possible. I'm just getting tired of always trying to get by... so, I'll cut down my play time for a bit and put some cash down on my bills. Firstly is calling Telus and getting my bills reduced.

I'm also getting tired of buying new pants to replace the ones that have hardly been worn to begin with. So, I'm going on a No Tim's diet and only having ONE repeat ONE coffee per week (plus it helps with the debt reduction b/s). So... Operation RED TAPE has officially been launched, I'm going to cut this red tape, I figure I can get rid of most of this debt in 2 years baring any complications that RED TAPE hasn't been planned for. Other than hooking or selling crack on the corner... this is what must be done.

So, after all has been said and done, Tim Hortons can go to heck as I drive by any number of 6 Tim's places, either the one in the Esso station or the restaurants themselves. I'll choke down more water if I have to... after all... water is free... to some point I guess.

~Chris

No comments: