Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Jonesing for a ride...

Driving back from work today, I suddenly realized that I won't be going back to drive truck back at W. T. Safety. Damn. I need that ride in the truck... I felt as one with the truck!!...lol ya right. I wish I had pic's for y'all to see, but... 'cause I'm a dumb ass and forgot to bring my camera with me to the truck (it was sitting in the car) to get my picture taken with the truck.... ugh. I'm a dumb ass... I miss shifting the 9 speed, the gearing down, the gearing up... all of it. Plus the fact that I'm sitting at least 4 feet in the air... it was awesome. And what I REALLY miss is the turbo whine when I'm running through the gears.

Reviews are coming up soon and I have nothing really to show any improvement since I first started. The way this place does reviews is that everyone gets a review at the same time... around tax time it seems, other than the individual employee's anniversary. Weird, I know, eh? But getting back to the topic at hand... I don't think my review will be all that stellar. I mean... you create the same part 60 times and tell me how enthused you are to continue on with, even though a different part, for another 60 times. Yea... I thought you might think that. I'm not all that challenged to work hard... or... work... for that matter. I miss the physical challenge when I work... I really dislike sitting around and watching my tummy grow bigger than my pants... Honestly, the best job I had was my part time job working at a Real Canadian Wholesale Club when I was going to school. I felt great with all the physical activity and keeping busy... was awesome.

So, to combine all those needs into one... I'm going to get a 2nd job. Maybe get something under the table... maybe not... dunno yet. All I know is that I need some cash to start paying off some bills... as I'm not doing it fast enough on my own right now. Ah well... It'll all work itself out anyway.

No comments: