Wednesday, August 22, 2007

And now for something completely different...

Yes, something COMPLETELY different. Tired of talking about myself and all that b/s. Well, ok... so I AM talking about myself, but in a TOTALLY different aspect. About... 3 weeks ago I started wearing my moms magnetic bracelet and necklace in all hopes to help with my back pain. Well, I'll tell you something...

My back still hurts... but I will say that after physio that it is 1000% better than before. Now I just have to work on this whole losing weight aspect of it but I think most of us have to deal with that as well. Anyway, back to this magnetic shit that I talked about... my back isn't much better and I don't have a clue why. I think it's more of a foot thing but until I go back to the doc's and get it checked out a bit better, it'll just have to suffer. But, I've found that I've felt..... better. I don't know if it's just psychological but my mood has improved... I'm not BOUNCING to work, but I just feel like I'm improving. Trying to eat better... maybe the same amount, just better is all, more healthier basically.

I don't know if it's the healthier living or the magnetism coursing through my body from my wrist and neck. I wanted to eat better because my buddy told me he ended up on a fast food diet working nights and felt rundown and not feeling good in general. So I took that to heart and started to eat better and DAMN... was like a light switch, but damn I'm poor now...lol But it's something to keep up with, you don't have to be SUPER healthy but, things must change.

Later

~Chris

No comments: