Thursday, August 23, 2007

Something interesting while I was blogging...

Today, this evening, I was sitting here minding my own business, kickin' back listening to some of my old CD's that I have found from cleaning up some of my stuff that I've left back home. Minding my own business, I get a phone call from India (she said something about Asian something something surveys or something) asking about current political opinion about our current government.

I really don't care who, or which Political party, paid for this but it got me thinking that... what ever happened to keeping Canadians employed??? Again, I totally agree with the whole money savings thing and most of that stuff is probably contract based but um... if this WAS a political party asking for my opinion, wouldn't you want to keep the contracts in Canada? I mean, it was a 1-866 number so it could have come from anywhere but... I'd almost rather have a french accent than one from either India or Pakistan.

Why I took this survey is beyond me. I think it was because I was stalling making supper and didn't want to get into it knowing full well I have to do dishes afterwards...lol Anyway, I did my best trying to screw with the results and just being way beyond what they would have expected me to answer... although... maybe I fell right into their hands and answered exactly what they wanted. Meh, I like my reality better....

~Chris

No comments: