Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THAT'S IT!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!

Remember me yesterday saying how tired I am of people calling me for whatever credit card or whatever survey??? Today was a bad day for me today. It all started off with me starting off my day finding out that my car had been broken in this morning. VERY early this morning. As I drove to work, I felt violated, not at ease anymore. The car felt foreign as I drove to work this morning. I made a report to the police at noon and made me feel a bit better. I at least got that done and, like I said... feeling better. But I must admit, the person/people who did it were really good and did little damage getting in (like I'll tell ya'll how they did it...)

So, what was the straw that broke the camels back tonight? Yup, Capital One (Whats in YOUR wallet?) called me. I'm tired of this shit, I'm tired of these jokers calling me 3 or 4 times a day, not leaving a message, not answering when I say hello twice but only on the 3rd time. I usually hang up after the 2nd hello, but nope... I carried on. I must be a gluten for punishment because I actually let them talk to me and frustrate me.

I'm calling Telus right after dad calls me tonight and getting an unlisted number, hopefully solving all that shit. If your one of the privileged, you'll receive the number. If not and DON'T have my cell? Guess what.... Along the vehicle front?? I'm now actively searching for something else. Plus, my dad could use my small little Cavalier. I'm cashing in my chips and gonna spend some cash...

~Chris

No comments: