Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rhymes with I'm

I'm everywhere you seem to be,
I'm the steam from your tea
The Cream in your Cheese
The Green on your Peas
The Peace to your war
I'm the fleece in your drawer
The grease on your floor
I'm the store, where you get your cigarettes at
The collector, gettin' the bigger debts back
I'm the back pack carryin' mic's and tapes
I'm the MC separate from these mice and fakes
I'm what makes your face scream
I'm the A-Team
I maybe a faint dream and maybe I'm Maybelline(sp)
I'm the man the machine, I'm your pants and jeans
I'm the damn MC with the dancing queen
I'm the Fan Teen cover, the fancy lover
I'm the guy making fun of your Nancy brother
I'm the other half, I'm drinking your mothers draft
I'm the guy that your girl wants to scrub in the bath
And I'm a laugh, a chuckle, a gupha, a snicker
I'm the autographed poster on the wall of your sister
I'm Mr. Big Boss man, hittin' you with a sauce pan
I'm the eBay auction for a mint in box "Moss Man"
I'm Hawkman, I'm Captain America
I'm rappin' in characta, I'm rappin' hysteria
I'm mappin' the area around your home look,
I'm home cooked, I'm the notes in your note book
I'm a 3-ringed binder, the G-string finder
The Louie Del Grand seeing things rhymer
I'm the smartest plough(??) and the hardest route
I'm a Marxist shout, I'm the artists doubt
I'm the media heart, I'm a scream in the dark
I'm the strange deranged fiend you meet in the park
And I'm the teeth of a shark, biting your neck
I'm the lighting exec who's like "I'm liking the set"
I'm the Mic check, I'm the one's and two's
I'm the MC having more fun than you
I'm your blunts and brew, with some gum to chew
And I'm the grunts in blue telling the bums to shoo
I'm what you want to do, when you got no dollars
I'm a rouge scholar, pro baller, phone caller
I'm all your good memories, I'm your enemies
I'm kids on internet, who keep "MSN me"
I'm the tendency to be the cursed dang hoser
I'm your worst hang over, I'm your first bang sober
I'm your virginity, I'm your purrin' kitty
I'm the guy wonderin' "He's 'Burg isn't he?"
I'm Trinity, I'm Alpha Omega, I'm the Bodega
When you first played Street Fighter 2 and beat Vega
I'm Sega, I'm Atari, I'm an RPG
I'm roast beef with a melted piece of Arby's cheese
I'm hardly pleased, I'm not impressed
I'm not takin' off my shoes 'cause I'm not your guest
I'm hot to death, I'm regrets only
I'm BYOB, I'm THE FLY HOMIE!!
YOU KNOW ME!! I'm the face you make
I'm your favourite mistake
And I'm the lady of the lake
I'm a rathe(??) you can't escape, I'm with you every time
I'm the name of the song... I'm Rhymes


-SJ, The Wordburglar

No comments: