Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ahem... hello??

That last post? Yea, I was angry and upset, sorry everyone. I've since calmed down, taken a breather and a beer and I'm ready for bed...lol I'm just stressed about the car now, who's gonna come for it now? Are the original ppl gonna be back? I'll probably have nightmares about this tonight.

The feeling of being violated though is still with me, I'll still drive my little car but I don't know how I'll feel driving it. I'll deal for now... Thanx for listening... I'd rather vent on here, than at one of my faithful friends.... again...

~Chris

1 comment:

|:::lockan:::| said...

That sucks about your car, man. On, the upside, I don't think that thieves will statiscally attack the same car more than once, unless it's a street racer or something.

I remember when my car in Edmonton was stolen. The whole experience was a little strange and surreal at the time. Kinda like when a relative dies and there's those first few minutes of denial while the truth soaks in. I walked right by my parking space on the way to 7-11, acknowledged that the car was missing as I walked past, and continued on my way. I spent the next 10 minutes during the trip to sev and back trying to remember where I'd left it. But I knew damn well what had happened.