Saturday, August 11, 2007

My back and me...

So, last week was my last physio visit. More for lack of funding than anything else... but I'm trying to take steps to help myself now than trying to use others to help me. I'm not one to turn help down now, nor am I one to ALWAYS be macho and never accept it either, there are times when you just have to reach out and ask. I've suffered with ever worsening back spasms right up until about 4 or 5 months ago when I started physio. It was pretty much right away that I was feeling a difference.

One thing that I'm now trying that I figured couldn't hurt. My mom gave me a magnetic bracelet and necklace and, I don't know if it's all mind over body or if they're actually doing something. One thing I do know though, is that, it's taken a few weeks, but I'm feeling a bit better, more motivated to do something than just sit around doing nothing. I'm still a little sore when I wake up in the mornings but the pain that I've had compared to the pain that I have now is NOTHING compared to what I've experienced and have lived with. So now, I'm gonna have to deal the cards I've been dealt and go with it....

~Chris

No comments: